[Elmers] Looking for calibration help

Dale Tyler w6edt at tylerent.com
Mon Dec 18 20:25:42 PST 2023

Hi Christian,

I think that I have the needed equipment. To be sure, can you provide
information on exactly which radios you have? And, a copy of the
alignment procedure/schematic.

The best way would be for you to bring the items to my home and we could
work through the procedures together. You can reach me directly at
w6edt at tylerent.com

Thanks,
Dale Tyler (W6EDT)

--